terça-feira, 24 de agosto de 2010

Inglês


 




 
Curiosidades




  1. Alphabet for the blind

Louis Braille (1809-1852) was a French musican and educator who lost his sight at the age of three. He invented a writing and printing system for blind or visually impaired people in 1829.

 



  1. II. Alphabet for the deaf
In the American Manual Alphabet, each letter of the alphabet is represented by a position on the fingers. This system was originally developed in France by Abbe Charles Michel De L'Epee in the late 1700s. It was brought to the United States by Laurent Clerce (1785-1869), a Frenchman who taught deaf or hearing-impaired people.







Sugestão de Música






You Are My Life

Once all alone
I was lost in a world of strangers
No one to trust
On my own, I was lonely
You suddenly appeared
It was cloudy before but now it’s all clear
You took away the fear
You brought me back to light

[CHORUS]
You are the sun
You make me shine
Or more like the stars
That twinkle at night
You are the moon
That glows in my heart
You’re my daytime my night time
My world
You’re my life

Now I wake up everyday
With this smile upon my face
No more tears, no more pain
Cause you love me
You help me understand
That love is the answer, all that I am
And I’m a better man
You taught me by sharing your live

[CHORUS]x2

You gave me strength
When I wasn’t strong
You gave me hope when all hope is lost
You opened my eyes when I couldn't see
Love was always here waiting for me

[CHORUS]x3

Você É Minha Vida

Uma vez, tão sozinho
Eu estava perdido em um mundo de estranhos
Sem ninguém em quem pudesse confiar
Comigo mesmo, eu estava sozinho
Você derepente apareceu
Antes o tempo estava nublado, mas agora clareou
Você mandou embora todo o sofrimento
Você me trouxe de volta à vida

Chorus:
Você é o sol
Você me faz brilhar
Mais que as estrelas
Que brilham na noite
Você é a lua
Que ilumina meu coração
Você é meu dia, e minha noite,
meu mundo
Você é minha vida

Agora acordo todos os dias
Com este sorriso no meu rosto
Não mais lágrimas, não mais dor
Porque você me ama
Você me ajuda a entender
Que o amor é a resposta a tudo que eu sou
E sou um homem melhor
Você ensinou-me compartilhando de sua vida

Chorus:x2

Você me apoiou
Quando estava fraco

Você me deu esperança quando tudo estava perdido
Você abriu meus olhos quando não enxergava
O amor estava sempre esperando por mim.

[chorus]x3






Anterior Proxima Página inicial

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Teste Teste Teste Teste

Seguidores

Total de visualizações

Deividi Gonçalves. Tecnologia do Blogger.

EEEP Presidente Roosevelt

Minha foto
Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil
A Escola Estadual de Educação Profissional Presidente Roosevelt situa-se no município de Fortaleza-Ce, na Avenida Bezerra de Menezes, 435, no bairro Farias Brito. Fone:(85) 3101.2254.

Teste Teste Teste Teste

Teste Teste Teste Teste